Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hello World Wide Web!

Welcome to my blog, R Treasure Box!

I love working with my hands! And I have been making all sorts of random stuff out of the recycle bin and some odds and ends I found around the house since I was little. As I got older, the recycle bin wasn't enough; I started playing with my mom's scrap-booking and card-making supplies as well.  Later on, I took sewing lessons and received a friendship bracelet book.  Eventually I discovered 3D beaded animals through YouTube and the local Library. Somehow I picked up chain maille and resin.  Somewhere near the end of that list I went to a summer program and found polymer clay! Ever since then I have been making miniature foods and animals for fun! Then on December 2nd 2013 I started my shop on Etsy called R Treasure Box!

Now I'm starting this blog.  I'm not sure exactly what will be on this blog, but I am hoping to have some DIYs, tutorials, some of my projects, and thoughts.  I really hope you will enjoy this blog, and I hope it will become a treasure box of fun ideas!

R Treasure Box

2 comments: